All my masks are now available in both JPG and PNG format

individually by right clicking on the thumbnail and save to your computer
in packs of 10 - links on each post
in packs of 100 - links are in the right side bar

Please note: The latest post will often be 'missing' a few masks. I add new masks to the latest post as I make them, until there are 10 then I add the PNG and JPG pack links

Friday 4 January 2019

Masks - 271 - 280

Masks 271 - 280
click to open full size and save individually
or download the pack

png pack                                               jpg pack

















8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, MizTeeque... you have some gorgeous masks on your site, but I am not sure how to use them. When I try to save them to my computer, they want to save as JPEGs. I am only familiar using PNGs as masks in PSE. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!

    Sorry about the deleted comment above. I had a typo and did not know how to edit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret Scarlett, I am sorry I did not see this comment earlier.
      My masks are all in jpeg format as they are made for use in PaintShopPro.
      Going forward from now I will try to remember to make both jpg and png file types. xx

      Delete
    2. MizTeeque, so sorry I did not see your reply until now. I am so excited! Thank you for putting the extra work into making these PNGs available! Thanks also for your geenerosity in sharing so many freebies so we can build up a stash of pretties... :)

      Delete
    3. By the way, Margaret (above) and Madge are the same... not sure how my name got changed. I am so not tech savvy! ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh my goodness, MizTeeque... I thought you meant you were just doing the newer masks as PNGs. I started looking back at the previous posting and realized you have updated posts back to 2014 so the PNGs are there too! You truly put quite a bit of work and time into this for us who use the PNGs! You almost have me in tears.. I will be sure to collect every single gorgeous piece of mask work you have. Thank you!

      Delete
    5. Madge you are more than welcome sweetie. I am glad you are happy. I would love to see some of your work using my masks and/or other resources xx

      Delete
  3. Your masks are so pretty-thank you!

    ReplyDelete